The domain Miral Destinations and its sub domains is owned and operated by Miral Destinations L.L.C (referred to as “ Miral Destinations” “we” “us” or our” below).
You are only eligible to access the full portal if you have a valid existing contract with Experiences relating to the purchase and distribution of tickets and/or packages (“Your Contract”). If you do not have a contract with us, you may send us a request to register, which we will evaluate in accordance with its prevailing policies. We have no obligation to accept your request to register.
If you breach Your Contract or any other applicable terms and conditions, we will take such actions as we deem appropriate, which may include restricting your access to this portal in the future.
When using this portal you will not use an anonymizing proxy (a tool that attempts to make activity untraceable).
You hereby agree:
- not to open more than one account without our prior written permission;
- not to use the account of another person or entity;
- that you are solely responsible for all IDs, passwords and any other information that you use to access the portal (your “Account Details”);
- that you have the authority to use the portal;
- not to allow anyone else access to your Account Details or to use your account;
- to notify us immediately if you have lost your Account Details; and
- to keep all your Account Details confidential and secure.
You may not use this portal
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware (each a “Virus”);
- to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of this portal;
- to access, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of this portal, any equipment or network on which this portal is stored, any software used in the provision of this portal, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party, each of which is a “Prohibited Use”.
If you do not act in accordance with these Portal Terms and Conditions, we will take such actions as we deem appropriate without notification including any or all of the following:
- banning you from accessing this portal;
- terminating Your Contract;
- commencing legal proceedings against you; and
- disclosing relevant information to law enforcement authorities.
Conditions of Sale
All transactions conducted via this portal are subject to the terms of Your Contract, except to the extent explicitly set forth herein.
You shall be responsible for all transactions executed via your account, whether or not authorized by you and notwithstanding any claims of stolen or misused Account Details.
We shall have no liability whatsoever for any tax, for example VAT, related to or arising from the exchange, transfer or resale of our products by you.
By purchasing our tickets and/or packages online you are deemed to have accepted the specific product terms and conditions listed on the product page
To redeem entitlements purchased on the portal, at the time of entry the guest must produce the e-confirmation (electronic form or printed copy).
The validity of your purchase depends on the type of product you have purchased; please refer to Your Contract, the product terms and conditions or the booking confirmation.
Except where Your Contract gives you a credit facility and you have available credit, purchases must be made using a credit card and will be charged in United Arab Emirates Dirhams.
Confirmation of products purchased on this portal will be delivered via email to the email address supplied by the purchaser. If this email is not received, please contact us at +971 2 600 511115.
All purchases are final and no refunds will be provided, subject to our right to cancel any purchase in accordance with the terms of Your Contract, in which case amounts paid pursuant to cancelled purchases will be refunded
Products are void if altered or if they are exchanged, transferred or resold except in compliance with the terms of Your Contract.
AQUAMAN, BATMAN, THE FLASH, GREEN LANTERN, SUPERMAN, TEEN TITANS, WONDER
WOMAN and all related characters and elements
™ DC Comics., THE FLINTSTONES and all related
characters and elements
™ Hanna-Barbera., THE JETSONS and all related characters and
™ HANNA-BARBERA., SCOOBY-DOO and all related characters and elements
Hanna-Barbera., TOM AND JERRY and all related characters and elements
™ Turner Entertainment
Co., LOONEY TUNES and all related characters and elements
™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.,
WARNER BROS. WORLD, WB SHIELD
™ WBEI. (s17)
Content on the portal also constitutes copyrighted property which is owned or licensed to Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc, Ferrari S.p.A, Miral Asset Management LLC, Yas Water World LLC, Farah Experiences L.L.C and our other partners. All rights in the content are reserved. You may not, except with express written permission of the copyright owner(s), distribute, reproduce or commercially exploit any content.
Unless otherwise noted, all information, text, articles, data, images, documents, software or other materials (collectively, "Materials") contained on any page within this portal are copyrighted to us, our affiliates, or licensors (collectively, "IP Holder"). You may not copy, edit, reproduce, distribute, replicate, modify, adapt or otherwise make use of the Materials.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all express and implied warranties, representations and guarantees which may apply to this portal or any content on it or any products available through it, including with respect to the accuracy, availability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the products, information and materials found or offered on this portal for any particular purpose.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage, including any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity, arising in connection with: (i) use of, or inability to use, this portal; (ii) any delayed or failed purchase or delivery of product confirmations; (iii) use of or reliance on any content displayed on this portal; or (iv) any Virus that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this portal or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You undertake to indemnify, protect, release, hold harmless and keep indemnified Miral Destinations LLC its sponsors, affiliates, landowners, lessees, staff, agents or representatives (“Associated Entities”) and their respective officers, directors, managers, employees and agents from and against all or any costs (including legal and professional costs and expenses), fees, claims, demands, suits, proceedings, actions, expenses, loss and damage arising from any use of this portal by you, any breach or non-compliance with applicable terms and conditions by you and any claims by any party related to or arising from the actual, intended or promised exchange, transfer or resale of our products by you. All indemnified claims shall be defended or settled by Miral Destinations or its Associated Entities. At the sole discretion of Miral Destinations or its Associated Entities, you may be allowed reasonable participation in the defence of any such claims or settlement discussions.
We may change these Portal Terms and Conditions (in whole or part) at any time and without prior notification. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any such changes, as they are legally binding on you.
Each paragraph of these Portal Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with these Portal Terms and Conditions.